Sunday 24 June 2012

Blogger Challenge Week 3 - Motivation

Thanks to Jayne here is this weeks challenge topic. Motivation!

Here are the questions

what motivates you?
In a nutshell, my boys motivate me. I am married to my childhood sweetheart, who I still adore after nearly 20 years together. We have 3 gorgeous, cheeky boys, who are 9, 6 and 1. Our oldest son has asd. I want to set a good example for them. I want my boys to grow up and have a healthy relationship with food and exercise. I don't want them to look at me and think that it's ok to let yourself go. I think probably my biggest motivator is that I don't want my kids to be embarrassed by me.

What drives you to be a better version of yourself? 
I don't want to be shy any more. I used to dance and act in stage plays. I absolutely loved it. I would love to do that again. I want to have self confidence in myself again. I want to love myself again.
What is making you just get up early with no excuses and just getting out there getting your workout done and eating healthy meals.
Truth be known, I don't always get up early. In fact I rarely do. But I always exercise at some stage during the day. I always try to make plans to meet people and then I feel guilty if I don't turn up. With the food, that's easy I love clean eating now on the occasion that I have a blow out I always end up feeling revolting and it always remind's me of why I'm here and what I'm trying to achieve

What makes you push that little bit harder? 

I think a fear of failing makes me push that little bit harder and an overwhelming desire to prove to myself that I'm not worthless and I really, really can JFDI.

I wanted to share with you my Inspiration board that I did for the weekly task.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I don't get up early either!

    Loving reading about what motivates everyone. :)

    And you should love yourself. I have a feeling you are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete