Thursday 21 June 2012

Tomorrow will be a very important day!

WHY? I hear you ask....
Well tomorrow is day 3 of week 5 in the C25k program. Tomorrow I have to run for 20 minutes non stop. I won't lie, I'm scared.
In a nutshell I'm scared I won't be able to do it. It's the most I would have run in one go. I actually thought my phone app had it wrong & I checked in with the actually C25k website, but sadly no it is correct. Tomorrow I have to run for 20 minutes. The longest I've ever done is 8 minutes, I'm scared but determined! I'll let you know how I how I go
x

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your blog tomorrow and see how you've conquered the fear and have dominated that 20 minute run.
    You CAN do it. And you'll feel amazing when you do.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear hear to what Raelene has said. And remember, it doesn't matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone who is sitting on their couch! So glad your injury is better and you can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linnijane...how did you go??? You were the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful support. Sadly sick kiddies got in the way of my run yesterday. But I've organised my mum to mind my boys this afternoon, while I do the run. Stay tuned I shall update my blog tonight xx

      Delete