Friday 13 April 2012

Blogger Challenge Week 9 - Support!

  Week 9 already. Wow, this has gone so fast, here we go thanks to Whirlsie
 
1. What would you tell yourself at the start of the program in support of yourself?
 
I told myself that I could do and for some reason I actually listened to myself this time. I think I was finally ready to lose weight, I thought I was before but I really wasn't. Now I am. You have to JFDI, don't think about it just do it. Eat clean and exercise...pretty soon it will become second nature. It's ok to fall off the wagon, brush yourself off and jump straight back on.

2. What would you tell those around you that may not have been that supportive?
 
I don't really want to waste my energy on those people. But if I had to tell them something, I guess it would be: Your negativity didn't bring me down and I (despite your lack of support) am becoming the best version of me.

3. Who would you like to thank for being there for you and helping you on your 12WBT journey so far?
 
My most awesomest husband...even this morning he said to me...."Looking Hot Babe"...to which I replied.."still a long way to go". I should have just said Thank you - but I still struggle with compliments about my weight.
My boys (B1, B2 & B3). My gorgeous little 5 year old, who is a SNAG in the making often tells me how pretty I am.
My BFF's, who always cheer me on and support me.
Everyone doing 12wbt or have done it, especially JanieD, my partner in crime Kate, my inspirations Angela Wallace and Tracey F. All the amazingly supportive girls of the 12wbt 30+ crew.

 
LJx 

1 comment:

  1. These blogger challenges are great, aren't they - this topic really made me think how important support is. I am so glad we're getting the support we need to do this. Thank you for your support to me!! x

    ReplyDelete