Tuesday 10 April 2012

Blogger challenge - week 8 - Learning

Oopps been a bit slack this week, but I haven't forgotten about the blogger challenge, well shhhh I kinda did, but remembered last night. So here we go Thanks to Whirlsie

1. What has been your biggest learning curve of the program?
 
I feel my biggest learning curve has been learning to eat properly, controlling my portion size. I love food and truth be known, I love all the wrong foods and lots of them. Don't get me wrong I love the healthy food too, but if it came down to carrot sticks and hommus vs. brie and crackers....it's no secret I'd always choose the latter. But I feel with this program that I am learning to choose the right foods 80% of the time. I still have a lot to learn, I'm not going to deny that. I can't change 10+ years of bad habits in 12 weeks. But there are more rounds coming up and I am very aware that I have a long way to go and I need help to do it.
 
2. Have you had to learn something new over the last 8 weeks?
 
I've learnt to cook lots of new dishes, 98% which I have loved and will be cooked again. Most of which will become regulars in our house.
I've learnt to love exercise and to JFDI. It's been killing me since I got the boot on my leg, I've hardly exercised and I'm really missing it.
3. Are you planning on learning a new skill in the future? 
 
Oh yes, I certainly am...as soon as this boot is off my leg I'm going to go back to learning to run and I can't wait.
Happy WWW everyone 

LJx

No comments:

Post a Comment