Sunday 15 January 2012

How I feel today!

I'm nervous, I won't deny it...I'm actually s@*t scared ....Scared of failure! I've failed every other diet...what makes this one so different....Well for starters this one is about changing my life style...it's not a diet. The support is amazing, I'm actually really keen to get started,but today I had a "woe is me" day.

I spent most of today de-cluttering my 2 youngest boys room...It looks amazing now, but I am feeling it. I am in pain, every joint in my body hurts, every muscle aches....I'm tired! My gorgeous hubby said to me...every time you feel like giving up over the next 12 weeks remember how you feel now! Gosh love him ...it's so true, cause I will feel like giving up about a thousand times, but every time I do I'm going to remember how I feel today, how much pain I'm in.

If anyone is reading this I'd love you to promise me (and I will promise you also in return) don't let me give up. I need to do this for myself and for my boys. When I'm feeling so down, for whatever reason, remind me of how I felt today.

I've seen a few posts/blogs by uber organised people, who already have their meal plans done for the week. It's the perfectionist in me that is stressing that I haven't done that yet. But on a brighter note, I've figured out how I plan to exercise during pre season which I think will help me when the official season starts. Ok keep in mind I haven't exercised in over a year (and I was just about to blame being pregnant for most of the year as the reason I didn't exercise). Week 1 of pre season....2 times a week, then 3 times a week, then 4 times a week and final week of pre season I plan to exercise 4 times plus SSS). My figuring is hitting 6 days a week in week 1 should then be easy peasy.

I bought myself a smaller plate yesterday, (I believe it's called a Lunch plate...LOL...it's a smaller plate - I so lack culture..tehehehe). That's going to be my plate to eat off...it's all in my head, filling my big dinner plate and eating it all, now I'm going to fill my smaller plate and eat it all and I'm going to feel full.

So now I'm going to take my "woe is me" attitude off to bed and get a good night sleep and then I'll be back on board 100% tomorrow for pre season......Bring it on

x

2 comments: